Education and Enrichment : Digital Literacy initiative at the elementary school level
Traditionally, literacy is defined as a person's ability to read and write. It can also include functional abilities, like using a computer.
Our goal is to:
Through cooperatives with various organizations and approved Instructors tCHF will help to:
- Help improve student academic achievement through the use of technology in schools
- Assist elementary school students in becoming technologically literate by the end of eighth grade
- Encourage the effective integration of technology with teacher training to establish successful instructional methods.
- Introduce and assist elementary schools to effectively use technology to improve student academic achievement.
- Support effective technology education introduction practices that expand students' knowledge capacity (particularly disadvantaged students) and teachers.
- Support and enable school personnel and administrators to integrate technology effectively into curriculum and instruction.
View the Photo Gallery
Get Involved: Volunteer!